Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mama, Happy Birthday!

Dear Mama,

It has been seventeen years since you have raised me up. It has been long seventeen years that you have given your best just to be a great mother to me. It has been a great seventeen years that you and I shared such friendship.

There are maybe times that you and I won't get along. We tend to annoy each other about things which cannot be explained thoroughly by us. We sometimes doubt our actions towards each other and ask ourselves if we are doing the right things. We hide some things because we are afraid that we might not get accepted and any of us might judge us the wrong way. We tend to have fights. We have bad days. We have misunderstandings. However, with all of such messy instances between us, you are still the strongest, most loving, most charismatic, and the best lady I idolize.

I love how we shop together. I love how you watch me every time I have my performances. I love our text conversations. I love how you put trust on me. I love how you teach me to be humble and God-fearing. I love how you stand strong with your decisions. I love how you make me proud of you. I love your practicality. I love your big sexy body. I love your elegance and poise. I love your guts. I love the way you carry yourself. I love idolizing you.

Today is your 52nd birthday. I just want to tell you that I love you so much. I want to tell you that I was hurt when you told me once that you do not want me to tell you I love you and I just have to show it to you. Though, I know what you mean now. I just want to tell you that I am so blessed to have such a mother like you. I want to tell you that I am so proud of you. I want to tell you I am sorry for all the hurt I have caused you. I am sorry for all the worries and doubts. Thank you for all the years you spend raising me up. Thank you for all the patience that you have given to us. Thank you for such great love you showered to us.

Ma, we are the luckiest kids and Papa is the luckiest man because we have such great YOU in our lives.
Thank you for not giving up.
I love you.
Happy birthday!

I love you again,
Day Sweet

1 comment:

How does it taste? :)