Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Still Got These Amazing People


Dad. Maica. Aico. JP. Padit. Malik. Raymund. Aaron. Momma Booby (Resa). Chelsea. Mark Erdie. Rheabels.
These are great people. My amazing friends.
My recent posts would tell you that I have been heartbroken and living miserably. Until I realized that I have lots of people to ask sympathy with, I really was. They are the ones who were gifted with such enormous patience to understand how my psychotic self would act towards chaos. They are the ones who listens to my endless thoughts about the world. They are the ones whom, I know, will never let me fall apart alone. I call them my "true friends."

I admit that I really do not have the ability to effectively socialize and hook up to people easily unless they got my positive impression when we first meet. Psychotic and weird as I really am, I think I have the ability to predict some of the characteristic of a person at first glance. And yes, once I like your aura, there's more to go with me and you rather than acquaintances.

There's this saying which says, "It doesn't matter if you only got few friends as long as they are genuine." And yes, I believe in that principle. They are maybe few but I am rest assured that we belong to each other. These are few of the people who can understand me and who never dared to stab me at my back. These are my treasured ones who never get tired of how silly and weird and bossy and maarte and persistent I am. These are my special folks who helped me live my life well.

I love them so much I would dare sacrifice my happiness just to see them smiling. Because, now, that you think I am shattered, which maybe I am, they never failed in letting me smile. And I guess, that is what true friendship is for, to love such annoying brats and never let anyone of them feel unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does it taste? :)