Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Love is When You Feel the Hurt

It has been so fast. I had been so fast. I got head over heels and ended up shattered. I knew I was to blame. I knew it was all my fault. And yeah, it hurts like hell. It really hurts to love someone who doesn't even care about you. I told myself not to expect anything but at least, do not ignore me. Do not ignore me like I have done such crime in you. Do not just leave me hanging and puzzled about what is happening around. Do not make me stupid. Because for you, you know, I can be stupid.



At first I thought this time it will be love
That you and I for each other will be good enough
But suddenly unexpectedly you turned me down
Suddenly unexpectedly you wiped me out

I told you to stop me if I need to
I warned you about this yet you ignored it
Then you just left me puzzled and oblivious
Will I stay or do I have to move on?

Baby can't you see I can't resist?
I'm broken now piece by piece
I'm worried, confused, miserable, horrified
If only I could escape I would do it now

But I know, I will see you again eventually
I do not know what to do but hey, I fuckin' miss you
And if this is really the end
At least I did love, I gave love the best damn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How does it taste? :)